Policies and Proceduress
- All rental fees and additional charges are due a minimum of (30) days prior to the first move-in day of the event. Any unanticipated, additional fees are due by completion of the event.
- A certificate of insurance is required for all events as specified in the license agreement.
- Security may be required for your event based on the size, type and duration of the event. Convention Center management shall determine those requirements prior to your event.
- A limited quantity of audiovisual equipment is available for rental in-house. A wider array of equipment is available through outside contractors.
- Palmertree Catering is the exclusive caterer for the Vicksburg Convention Center. All food and beverage requirements and payment arrangements need to be made directly with Palmertree Catering.
- All deliverables must be arranged in advance, and all decorations including banners, signs, etc. must be approved in advance by management. Exposed candle flames and helium filled balloons are restricted.
- The Convention Centers public address system is available for all clients at no charge. For details, please contact your event coordinator.
- A limited quantity of exhibition piping, draping and skirting is available for rent to meet your exhibit needs. Please inquire for details and quantities.
- The Vicksburg Convention Center is a smoke free facility.